Designed by Yuki Matsuda of Yuketen, Monitaly modifies classic military and Americana silhouettes in a distinctly modern manner. Yuki’s vision to create garments that endure the test of time is evident in fabric choice and construction. Among other things, you’ll find loud patterns, unique shapes and exquisite details within Monitaly. Moreover, Monitaly uses an exclusive cotton water-repellent poplin fabric manufactured by Vancloth & Sons located in Los Angeles, California.
Every Stitch has a Soul
- Tops, T-ShirtsWide fit Set-in seams Chest pocket Boxy, cropped cut 100% Cotton Made in Los Angeles Brandon is 5'9" and 170lbs. He wears a size Medium here.$155.00 Monitaly
- Tops, ChorecoatsRegular fit, fits true to size Front patch pocketing Button cuffs Raglan sleeves 100% Cotton Made in Los Angeles Brandon is 5'9" and 170lbs. He wears a size 40 here.$465.00 Monitaly
- Caps, Dress hats, HeadwearSizing: Size 59: 23" circumference Size 60: 23.5" circumference Handmade in Equador$165.00 Monitaly
- Dress hats, HeadwearSizing: Measured circumference in cm Leather tie Handwoven in Mexico$165.00 Monitaly
- Jackets, Last ones!, Outerwear, Sweaters, TopsRegular fit, fits true to size Kangaroo pocket Insulated Drawstring hood Drawstring waist Cinched cuffs Shell: 100% Nylon Lining & Fleece: 100% Polyester Vince wears a 40, he is wearing a medium